Sunday, May 24, 2009

The Pawn

I have gone around and talked to a lot of different people with widely varying backgrounds and cultures, asking them what piece they feel like they relate to most. A few have said they relate most to a pawn. I couldn't help but ask why.

Why the pawn of all the pieces? What are they trying to say about themselves? What characteristics do they have that they feel connects them with the pawn? Do they always feel like a pawn or does it depend on where they are in life, what they might be going through and how they seem themselves? Do others agree with their evaluation?

These are the kinds of questions I've been asking. I've found some amazing answers but I cant help but want to hear more. Any thoughts that you might want to share on the subject?

No comments:

Post a Comment